There are so many good reasons why gravel riding is the fastest-growing segment in cycling.
Riding gravel opens the door to exploration and adventure for anyone anywhere. All you need is a dirt road and the desire to go places, though it's also helpful to collect some insights and tips to fast-track your performance and fun. That’s where we come in. This course is presented by me, a world-class athlete, and my world-class coach, Tim Cusick. Together we’ll share our decades of tried-and-true knowledge on gear, training, nutrition, and ride performance. Our goal is to arm you with the knowledge and confidence to Boost Your Gravel Game. Let’s roll!
Course length: One hour and twenty four minutes of education
Average lesson length: Two minutes and nineteen seconds
- Boost Your Gravel Game Welcome ( 2 Topics / 5 min total)
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the Gravel Bike (7 Topics / 23 min total)
- Chapter Building Your Gravel Training Plan (11 lessons / 43 minutes total)
- Chapter 3: Designing Your Fueling Plan (11 Lessons / 39 minutes total)
- Chapter 4: Event day performance (7 Topics / 28 minutes total)
- Chapter 5: Closing Thank You (1 Topic / 2 minutes total)